VOI helps clients bring novel and generic drugs to market in ways that maximize their value.
Understanding markets, forecasting demand, managing the supply chain, navigating pricing and reimbursement policies, allocating promotional resources, communicating with decision makers, monitoring the competition, complying with international marketing regulations: these are just a handful of the activities that are required to successfully commercialize pharmaceuticals. VOI’s market research, analytics and strategic insights provide clarity on these issues, helping big pharma, specialty drug makers, generic manufacturers, and investors understand and capitalize on opportunities throughout the world.
VOI Consulting's commercial-stage services include:
- Advanced quantitative modeling for opportunity assessment, sales forecasting, and pharmacoeconomic outcomes research.
- Company and product-level strategic planning.
- International market-entry strategies.
- Supplier due diligence.
- Audience segmentation, targeting, and positioning.
- Target Product Profile (TPP) development.
- Price optimization across multiple countries and market segments.
- Market access strategies for reimbursement on public and private formularies.
- Contracting with distributors, group purchase organizations, and other buyers.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance of marketing efforts.
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL) identification and outreach.
- Primary research with prescribers, payers, patients, and other stakeholders.
- Return-on-investment (ROI) analysis.
- Sales-force planning and territory optimization.
- Competitive intelligence.
- Brand and generic commercialization strategies in post-exclusivity markets.
- Rx-to-OTC switch planning.